Get the free design files at https://jennifermaker.com/light-up-snowman
Learn how to make a 3D light up snowman from cardstock! I really love snowmen. They’re just so jolly and fun, they really cheer up a cold wintery day! But, I definitely don’t like going out in the cold to make them! Instead, I like to make these adorable light up snowman designs using paper! They combine my love for snowman crafts and luminaries, and they’re surprisingly easy to make!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project at https://a.co/iOg8s5l
* Two (2) Sheets of 12″ x 12″ 65-80 lb. White Cardstock – https://amzn.to/3lWWiHY
* 12″ x 12″ 65-80 lb. Solid Core Cardstock – https://amzn.to/3y5xqEN
* Two (2) 12″ x 12″ Sheets of Wax Paper (optional) – https://amzn.to/3yCiVYZ
* One (1) 2.7″ Color-Changing LED Tea Light – https://amzn.to/3SXHSpE
* One (1) 3.3′ Strand of Fairy Lights – https://amzn.to/3t1XldA
* A way to cut your cardstock – I used the amazing Cricut Maker 3 but you can also use the original Maker or an Explore series machine with the Fine-Point Blade. You can even use the Joy for smaller snowmen.
* Green StandardGrip Machine Mat 12″ x 12″ – https://amzn.to/3i0Yhcf
* Blue LightGrip Machine Mat 12″ x 12″ (optional for wax paper) – https://amzn.to/3x3DOM5
* Craft Glue – https://jennifermaker.com/bearlyart (use JENNIFERMAKER to save 10%)
* Brayer – https://amzn.to/3sVaHsv
* Scraper – https://amzn.to/3ypKao6
* Spatula – https://amzn.to/3ypKao6
* Weeding Tool (optional) – https://amzn.to/3uxUqKP
* Scoring Stylus (optional) – https://amzn.to/3MnuIA9
* Single Scoring Wheel (optional, works on Maker machines only) – https://amzn.to/3aZpBHX
* Butcher Paper (optional, to keep your white cardstock clean) – https://amzn.to/3Smtpn4
* Pen, Pencil, or Other Rounded Object (for curving some of the cardstock pieces)
* Design #456 (My free SVG/PDF/DXF design files (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!