Get the free money cake designs at https://jennifermaker.com/money-cake-svg
Watch exactly how to cut this project on a Cricut at
Gift cash in a fun way using a money cake! Money is a popular gift, but a handmade presentation can really sweeten the deal. Now, you can wow your loved ones with a homemade money cake! My free SVG collection has six cute designs you can make with a cutting machine or cut by hand. And since they’re pretty small, you can use my money cake SVG with a Cricut Joy, too. I’ll even show you how to make them with one or two tiers!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project at https://a.co/0ogaIPw
* 100 lb White 12″ x 12″ Cardstock for the cake base and tiers – https://amzn.to/3joR6Pb
* Cardstock for the decorations – https://amzn.to/3FMcHZk and https://amzn.to/3Qi7nBG
* Good Craft Glue – https://jennifermaker.com/bearlyart
* A method to cut your materials, I used the amazing Cricut Maker 3 but you can also use the Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, the Cricut Explore, or the Cricut Joy – https://jennifermaker.com/which-cricut-should-i-buy
* Green StandardGrip 12″ x 12″ Machine Mat – https://amzn.to/3GmYOB5
* Weeding Tool – https://amzn.to/3X7QD29
* Scraper – https://amzn.to/3ZbLF6l
* Brayer – https://amzn.to/3IskD50
* Design # 468 – My free SVG/PDF/DXF design and cut files (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!