Learn what NOT to do with Cricut Infusible Ink as we test out ALL the crazy things! Learn more about Infusible Ink at https://jennifermaker.com/cricut-infusible-ink/
In this video we test 11 different Cricut Infusible Ink scenarios to find out what happens!
1. What if we use a folded towel instead of a pressing mat?
2. What if we don’t pre-heat our material before putting Infusible Ink on it?
3. What if we don’t use cardstock to protect our pressing mat?
4. What if we move our heat source when pressing an Infusible Ink transfer sheet?
5. What if we press twice with two different Infusible Ink transfer sheets?
6. What if we write directly on our material with Infusible Ink pens or markers?
7. What if we don’t press our Infusible Ink long enough?
8. What if we re-use an Infusible Ink transfer sheet again?
9. What if we draw on a transfer sheet with an Infusible Ink pen or marker?
10. What if we press two sides of an Infusible Ink transfer sheet separately?
11. What if we use a household iron instead of an EasyPress or heat press?
If you want to know what happens when we try other T-shirts, check out this post and video: https://jennifermaker.com/cricut-infusible-ink-t-shirts-best/
If you want to know what other materials and blanks we can use Infusible Ink with, check out this post and video: https://jennifermaker.com/cricut-infusible-ink-blanks-materials/
If you want to know what happens when you layer Infusible Ink, check out this post and video: https://jennifermaker.com/cricut-infusible-ink-layered-t-shirt/
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
TOOLS & MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
* 100% polyester T-shirt – https://amzn.to/30kJM8n
* Butcher paper – https://amzn.to/2Y46pwY
* 80 lb. cardstock – https://amzn.to/2FiNw1N
* Laser copy paper – https://amzn.to/2L2aWfH
* Lint roller – https://amzn.to/2IRby50
* Pressing Mat – https://amzn.to/2F8kgLp
* Infusible Ink transfer sheets – https://fxo.co/1164423/cherryred
* Infusible Ink pens – https://fxo.co/1164423/basicspens
* Infusible Ink markers – https://fxo.co/1164423/neonmarkers
* EasyPress 2 – https://amzn.to/2F5QBm4
* Rowenta Iron – https://amzn.to/2Jsv1dZ
* Black & Decker Iron – https://amzn.to/2XYQUJZ
* A way to cut the Infusible Ink transfer sheets (I used the amazing Cricut — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w )
* My free SVG cut file (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #infusibleink
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!