How to use Cricut Infusible Ink pens and markers to create amazing watercolor effects on ceramic coasters, t-shirts, totebags, and more!
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
* Cricut Infusible Ink Pens or Markers (I used the basic set) – https://fxo.co/1164423/basicspens
* Watercolor brushes – https://amzn.to/2Y3sHz0
* Cricut round coasters – https://fxo.co/1164423/roundcoasters
* White laser copy paper – https://amzn.to/2L2aWfH
* Heat Resistant tape – https://fxo.co/1164423/tape
* A EasyPress or Heat Press – see https://amzn.to/2F5QBm4
* White cardstock – https://amzn.to/2FiNw1N
* Butcher paper – https://amzn.to/2Y46pwY
* Lint-free cloth
* Cup of water
* A plastic palette (or the empty container the Cricut coasters come in)
Step 1: Trace your Infusible Ink-compatible coaster on a piece of white laser copy paper, then cut inside the lines to make a template for your watercolor design.
Step 2: Scribble on your plastic palette with your Infusible Ink pen or marker to get some ink out. You can also pop the top off the end and squeeze a little ink out of the cartridge if you need more.
Step 3: Dip your brush in a cup of water, wipe off the excess water, and work the wet brush in your Infusible Ink on your palette to create a watercolor!
Step 4: Paint your watercolor Infusible Ink onto your laser copy paper template in any way you wish. Feel free to layer and mix colors.
Step 5: Transfer your design to your Infusible Ink-compatible coaster by taping it face down on the shiny side of the coaster and pressing it with your EasyPress or Heat Press. Refer to the Cricut Heat Guide for temperature and duration: https://cricut.com/en_us/heatguide
Step 6: Allow your coaster to cool to at least 180°F (I used an infrared thermometer to track my temperature) and then gently peel off the tape to reveal your Infusible Ink watercolor design!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
#cricut #infusibleink #cricutmade
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!