Get the Cricut Hat Press at https://shrsl.com/3f9l5 (affiliate link)
What can you make with the new Cricut Hat Press? Iron-on vinyl hats, Infusible Ink hats, sublimation hats, and MORE! Get free hat designs at https://jennifermaker.com/cricut-hat-press
Fun fact: I love hats. But I’ve haven’t created a tutorial on how to personalize a hat with iron-on vinyl or Infusible Ink because it’s hard to apply anything to a hat without flattening and deforming it. And while there are hat presses out there, they are big and bulky and they never seemed worth the effort. But then Cricut came out with a Hat Press, and in true Cricut fashion — it’s sleek, simple, and super easy to use. Cricut Hat Press combines a patent-pending curved heat plate with a versatile hat pressing form for a seamless hat making experience. The pressing form fits a variety of adult-sized hats, like sun hats and ball caps, to provide a firm surface for curved materials. Cricut Hat Press comes with customizable heat settings by material and three presets, heating up to 400°F (205°C) to work with all major brands of iron-on (HTV), Infusible Ink, and sublimation products.
Check out the new Cricut Hat Press as I cover unboxing, setup, and SEVEN easy first projects!
Topics covered in this heat press video:
0:00 – Introducing the Cricut Hat Press
1:47 – Unboxing the Cricut Hat Press
4:26 – Cricut Heat App Installation
6:06 – Activating the Cricut Hat Press
7:26 – Your First Hat
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
* Gray Cricut Ball Cap – https://shrsl.com/3f9lh
* Black & White Cricut Trucker Hat – https://shrsl.com/3f9lf
* Blue Cotton Cap – https://amzn.to/35TjeDw
* Red Bucket Hat – https://amzn.to/3vZA2U3
* Yellow Visor – https://amzn.to/35LFhMw
* 18″ Natural Straw Hat – https://www.michaels.com/ashland-straw-hat-14in/
* Stuffed Elephant – https://amzn.to/3Icad5n
* Strong Heat Resistant Tape – https://shrsl.com/3f9m9
* A way to cut the project (I used the amazing Cricut Explore 3 — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w )
* Design # 377 – My free SVG cut file (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!