There are many tools you can get for Cricut crafting, but you do NOT need all of them. In fact, I think there are just seven essential tools that all Cricut crafters should have for getting the best cuts and beautiful results! So let’s go over each one, along with some hacks for what you can do if you don’t have that tool yet or can’t find yours for whatever reason! Stay tuned to the end, when I’ll share the tool I think is the MOST useful.
WHERE TO GET THE TOOLS (contains my affiliate links):
* Brayer – https://amzn.to/3sVaHsv
* Scraper – https://amzn.to/3ypKao6
* Spatula – https://amzn.to/3ypKao6
* Weeding Tool (optional) – https://amzn.to/3uxUqKP
* Scoring Stylus (optional) – https://amzn.to/3MnuIA9
* Single Scoring Wheel (optional, works on Maker machines only) – https://amzn.to/3aZpBHX
The pattern for the paper snowman shown in this video is free — it’s design #456 in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!