Download the free printable handbook at https://jennifermaker.com/cricutkickoff
Cricut Kickoff is a FREE series of online classes to help you get your Cricut setup for success!
This second lesson helps you know and understand the various tools, mats, accessories, supplies and materials you can use with your Cricut Maker cutting machine.
Videos were recorded LIVE in Jennifer’s craft room where she shows all of the maker tools, mats, accessories, and materials she had on hand!
Topics Covered In This Lesson on the Cricut Maker Include:
* What blades come with the Cricut Maker?
* What other blades and tools can you use with the Maker?
* What mats can you used and what materials are they best for
* What kinds of pens can you use with a Cricut Maker?
* What tools are recommend for a Cricut beginner?
* The three special tools that will make things so much easier!
* What kinds of materials can you cut and how do they work?
* Examples of projects made with various materials, from paper and vinyl to leather and felt.
* How to save money on Cricut materials
Get my 10% off Cricut materials discount code at https://jennifermaker.com/cricutdiscount
Watch the Cricut Maker Lesson 1 edited video at:
Watch the Cricut Maker Lesson 3 live video replay at:
(These live videos are in the process of being edited and will appear on YouTube soon.)
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!