Get the free SVGs Made Simple workbook here: https://jennifermaker.com/svgs-made-simple-free-workbook
This is video 1 of the SVGs Made Simple series on downloading, uploading, and preparing SVG Cut Files for beautiful crafts made on cutting machines like the Cricut Explore or Maker, Silhouette Cameo, Brother Cut ‘N’ Scan, and more!
In this video, I explain:
– what an SVG cut file is and why you want to use them
– where to find free and low cost SVG cut files
– how to download SVG cut files on Windows, Mac, and iPad/iPhone
– how to identify and decompress (unzip) downloaded files
– what to do when you can’t find the SVG cut file
Get the FREE workbook and reference guide at https://jennifermaker.com/svgs-made-simple-free-workbook
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!