Get the free paper purse patterns at https://jennifermaker.com/paper-handbags-purses
Learn how to make customizable paper handbags & purses for a gift bag they won’t forget! Confession time. I really love purses! They’re such a fun way to finish an outfit. Bonus points if they fit the things I need while looking cute! I had form, function, and FUN in mind while designing my new paper handbags, and purses and they’re ready for you! They’re a step higher in skill and style from my DIY Gift Bags from a few weeks ago, but are so adorable. I try not to have favorites, but the Daisy Duke Wallet might be the winner. It’s perfect for gift cards and fits in well with so many of my small paper box patterns!
These paper handbags may look intimidating, but we’ll go over the simple steps together! I’ve included lots of personalization options and even some special tool versions like a debossed purse!
My collection includes four designer paper purse patterns. But good news, they cost a fraction of the price of a Birkin — at least from what I’ve heard. Which one do you want to make first?
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project at https://a.co/6Yl5AQh
* 12″ x 12″ Patterned Cardstock – https://amzn.to/3EgRjdx https://amzn.to/3JN9Zm0
* 12″ x 12″ Solid-Core Cardstock — https://amzn.to/3uLkty7
* 12″ x 12″ White Cardstock — https://amzn.to/3KR7qB4
* 8.5″ x 11″ Gold Foil Cardstock — https://amzn.to/38npB2L
* One (1) set of 3/8″ Clear VELCRO dots — https://amzn.to/3KqdgbC
* A method to cut your material — https://amzn.to/35LVNMu
* Cricut StandardGrip Machine Mat 12″ x 12″ – https://amzn.to/3i0Yhcf
* Craft Glue – https://amzn.to/3KASWEZ
* Cricut tools including Brayer, Scraper, Spatula, Tweezers, Weeding Tool
* Cricut Fine Point Pen — optional, to draw stitching details on the Flower Power Handbag
* Scoring Stylus — optional, for the files with score lines
* One (1) Acrylic Keychain — https://amzn.to/3kgm9d0
* Permanent Vinyl — optional, for customizing the keychain and/or gift tag
* Standard Grip Transfer Tape — optional, for applying vinyl to the keychain and/or gift tag
* Ribbon and Scissors to attach the optional acrylic keychain
* Quick Swap Housing with Debossing Tip – https://amzn.to/3HHLlUG
* Biosha Script – https://fontbundles.net/blackcatsmedia/277609-biosha-font-trio-and-extras?ref=mnGwRS
Tingler Print – https://fontbundles.net/geekmissy/2003-the-tingler-a-font-duo-with-stencil-style?ref=mnGwRS
* Design #393 (My free paper purse SVG/PDF/DXF design files (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!