Get the free fabric Christmas tree design at https://jennifermaker.com/diy-fabric-christmas-tree
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
See the exact items I used for this project in my Amazon shopping list at https://www.amazon.com/ideas/amzn1.account.AHTECS7ITMCAPWO4CDLEYTEEUWXQ/1L8JB5UCQWNAX
* 1/2 yard of Holiday or Christmas Fabric (a fat quarter will work fine) – https://amzn.to/3k3mm1Q
* Heat n Bond Extra Firm Iron-On Adhesive – https://amzn.to/3k3mm1Q
* Liquid Fabric Adhesive – https://amzn.to/3flg0Yd
* Cricut Fabric Grip Mat 12″X12″ – https://amzn.to/3flg0Yd
* Scissors – https://amzn.to/3137yYr
* Rotary Cutter – https://amzn.to/2Xb4eJv
* A way to cut the project (you can cut this by hand, or use the Cricut Explore or the Cricut Maker — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w )
* Design 262 – My free pattern and SVG cut file (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
I’m always looking for new ideas for holiday decorations. I’ve shared designs for Paper Star Lanterns and a Winter Wreath. I realized I haven’t created many no-sew designs using fabric yet, and believe me, I love Christmas fabrics! So let’s make a super easy project together today — let’s make these fabric Christmas trees!
For this project, you just need one half yard of fabric in whatever color or pattern you want — you can use a fat quarter if you like. You’ll also want an iron-on adhesive for your fabric to make it stiffer — I recommend Heat ‘n’ Bond Extra Firm, but anything that allows it to stand up straight works fine. I also recommend a fabric adhesive to keep the tree together!
Tools used for this project include an iron or the Cricut EasyPress and a way to cut your fabric. You can use a Cricut cutting machine and either the fine-point blade or the rotary blade, or you can cut your trees out by hand with scissors.
And that’s it! Super easy! Now you just need the pattern for the tree. You’ll find my free tree designs over on my blog! So let me show you where to find the designs, and then I’ll show you how to cut and assemble your tree!
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!