Get the free SVGs Made Simple workbook #2 here: https://jennifermaker.com/svgs-made-simple-workbook-2
This is video 2 of the SVGs Made Simple series on uploading SVG cut files to Cricut Design Space (for Cricut Explore or Maker), Silhouette Studio (for Silhouette Cameo), Sure Cuts a Lot (for other cutting machines), and more!
In this video, I explain:
– how to upload SVG files to Cricut Design Space in Windows
– how to upload SVG files to Cricut Design Space on Mac
– how to upload SVG files to Cricut Design Space on an iPad running iOS
– how to upload SVG files to Silhouette Studio 4.49
– how to upload SVG files to Sure Cuts a Lot 5
Get the FREE workbook and reference guide for uploading SVG cut files at https://jennifermaker.com/svgs-made-simple-workbook-2
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermake…
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricu…
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!