Learn how to made adorably fun and personalized socks – get the free sock saying designs at https://jennifermaker.com/diy-funny-socks-with-sayings/
These fun socks are great for movie nights, curling up with a good book, or crafting your time away! These DIY funny socks with sayings make great gifts, too! I teach you how to make these fun socks with either Infusible Ink or iron-on vinyl in this tutorial.
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project: https://www.amazon.com/shop/jennifer.maker?listId=YM4SIL3INRDB
* Cozy fuzzy socks – https://amzn.to/2re94ZK – I also used these white socks – https://rstyle.me/+tvEjh97bR8nDS3wzHwiwZQ – and these pastel bobby socks from Target – https://rstyle.me/+4-MsYcqdzkDheSkcwb95Mw
* Cricut Infusible Ink (for white or light colored mostly polyester socks) -OR- Cricut SportFlex Iron-On Vinyl (for mostly polyester socks) -OR- Cricut Everyday Iron-On Vinyl (for cotton socks)
* Parchment paper – https://amzn.to/2sMIIP0
* White card stock or paper – https://amzn.to/2MjsHqF
* Cricut Tools – https://amzn.to/2saeplo
* Cricut Easy Press – https://amzn.to/34ORKsh
* Cricut Easy Press Mat – https://amzn.to/35N1THc
* Lint Roller – https://amzn.to/35SHhNO
* Standard Grip Cutting mat (the 12″ x 12″ size) – https://amzn.to/35vNsXF
* A way to cut the project (I used the amazing Cricut cutting machine — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w )
* My free SVG cut file (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE – Jennifer Marx is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Have you seen those socks with sayings on the bottom of them, so when you put your feet up, they say “Coffee please” or “Bring Me Tacos?” They are SO cute. And perfect for wearing around the house this time of the year — I myself am a great lover of socks. The only problem with these socks is that it can be hard to find just the right saying in just the right style. But when you can make your OWN socks, and personalize them however you want, suddenly all options become available! So I am showing you how to create super cute socks with sayings.
What kind of socks do you use for this project? The type of socks you prefer to wear and buy will determine HOW you make your sock sayings. If you buy cotton socks, you’ll need to use iron-on vinyl. If you buy polyester socks, you can use a flexible iron-on vinyl like Cricut SportFlex. And if those polyester socks are also white or light colored, you can use Cricut Infusible Ink! Between the three materials, Infusible Ink is by far my favorite. It stretches right along with the sock and it’s not coming off any time soon, unlike some of the iron-ons. That said, if the sock is just meant to be worn once in a while, any of these materials are probably fine. Your choice!
In addition to the socks and material, you need a way to cut your material, like a Cricut cutting machine, a way to press it onto your sock, like an EasyPress, some parchment paper, and some card stock. A lint roller is also a great idea!
I’ve made 10 different sock designs that you can use freely— you’ll find them over in my free library here on my blog. In the video I show you how to get them, then I show you how to cut them out and get them onto your socks so they stay there!
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!