Get my free “summer fun” fridge magnets at https://jennifermaker.com/diy-fridge-magnets-with-cricut
Learn two different methods for making DIY fridge magnets with a Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore cutting machine!
I really love Cricut DIY projects that combine different skills. Once you gain confidence in various techniques, you can mix and match, and apply what you know to create even more fun projects. Making DIY fridge magnets with Cricut machines is a perfect example. They combine Print then Cut techniques with different materials and are so fun to make. If you’ve learned how to make stickers, some of the steps will be familiar. And they’re a great addition to your family or business command center! I’ll show you my favorite tips for cute magnets for fridge decor and great projects.
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project at https://a.co/egaaLeF
For the Printable Magnet Sheet method, you will need:
* One (1) Sheet Matte Printable Magnet – https://amzn.to/38tYFib
* Cricut StandardGrip Mat (12″ x 12″) – https://amzn.to/3GCWUfh
* Cricut Fine-Point Blade – https://amzn.to/3a1xBHT
For the Printable Vinyl on an Adhesive Magnet Sheet method, you will need:
* One (1) Sheet Printable Vinyl Sticker Paper – https://amzn.to/3wWVN6N
* One (1) 8″ x 10″ Magnetic Adhesive Sheet – https://amzn.to/3Gv7gh4
Cricut StrongGrip Mat (12″ x 12″) – https://amzn.to/3a9DL8J
Cricut Deep Point Blade with Housing – https://amzn.to/3PNThHE
To make either version, you will also need:
* One (1) 9″ x 12″ Self-Laminating Sheet per sheet of magnets – https://amzn.to/3a69nfs
* Color Inkjet Printer – I used the HP Envy 7155 – https://amzn.to/3cNRLTT
* Several sheets 8.5″ x 11″ white printer paper https://amzn.to/3DRVOup and a Cricut LightGrip Mat (12″ x 12″) – for Print then Cut calibration – https://amzn.to/3mc2fkq
A way to cut your materials, I used the amazing Cricut Maker 3 but you can also use the Cricut Maker or the Cricut Explore machines with a Fine-* Point Blade – https://jennifermaker.com/cricut-cutting-machine
* Tools including a Brayer, Scraper, Ruler, and Cricut Trimmer
* Design #396 (My free PNG design files are available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/resource-library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!