Get the free 3D letter & number patterns at https://jennifermaker.com/3d-paper-letters — available as SVG, DXF, and printable PDF!
Learn how to make 3D Paper Letters to use as unique home decor or fun gift boxes! Decorating with 3D letters instantly personalizes a room with words, initials, or names! Sometimes it’s hard (and expensive!) to find all the right letters in stores. Many of you have asked how to make 3D letters with paper, so I designed an entire collection! These uppercase 3D paper letters, numbers, and symbols have a secret: they’re boxes! I love papercraft box projects since they combine creativity and function. My collection includes the full paper alphabet and numbers 0-9! These large 3D letters would look perfect spelling words in a craft room or as initials in a bedroom.
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project: https://www.amazon.com/ideas/amzn1.account.AHTECS7ITMCAPWO4CDLEYTEEUWXQ/3U3ZEEV8MP54K
* 12″ x 12″ 65 lb Cardstock — https://amzn.to/3ohyP5X – Each letter or number requires several sheets of different colors, so make sure you have enough!
* 12″ x 12″ Cardstock in glitter — https://amzn.to/3Iq7l5S
* 12″ x 12″ 65 lb Watercolor Ombre Cardstock (Optional for accents) – https://amzn.to/3yheQrF
* 12″ x 12″ 65 lb Beach House Cardstock (Optional for accents) – https://amzn.to/3lMbBne
* 12″ x 12″ 65 lb Simple Joy Cardstock (Optional for accents) – https://amzn.to/3rPbgDX
* OPTIONAL – Cricut Single Scoring Wheel and Housing (for Cricut Maker Series Machines) – https://amzn.to/35wvYiX
* OPTIONAL – Scoring Stylus (for Explores or Makers) – https://amzn.to/3Gy6UW1
* Cricut Fine-Point Blade
* Craft Glue — I used Bearly Art Precision Glue, which is perfect for those small tabs – https://amzn.to/3Gou5Sk
* A method to cut and score your cardstock — You can cut these by hand with scissors or a craft knife using the printable PDFs, but I used the Cricut Maker 3 to cut my cardstock easier and faster, and you can use any of the Cricut Maker or Explore machines with the standard Fine-Point Blade – https://jennifermaker.com/cricut-explore-3-maker-3/
* Cricut Green StandardGrip Machine Mat, 12″ x 12″ – https://amzn.to/3lRkwUd
* (OPTIONAL) Double-Sided Adhesive Foam Tape Squares — https://amzn.to/3AMnKyA
* Several 1 1/4″ Washers — https://amzn.to/3AKHd2A
* Cricut Scraper and Spatula Set (optional) – https://amzn.to/3y8Y3aj
* Brayer (optional) – https://amzn.to/3lMdy32
* Design #375 – My free SVG/PDF/DXF cut files (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!