#facemaskearsaver, #facemaskbandana, #facemaskadapter
I have made a face mask ear saver video tutorial. In this fabric ear saver sewing video, I am sharing with you how to keep your face mask/ Bandana stay in place without falling down or hurting your ears. I have included the detail on how to cut and sew a face mask ear saver step by step no sewing machine needed. You can make a face mask at home from fabric or similar materials.
Find USEFUL PRODUCTS here: https://amzn.to/2yxVe8f
Thank you for watching, please stay home, be safe and take care
(*_*)To further motivate me to release more videos then subscribe “Crafty Daily” support channel here: https://bit.ly/craftydaily = thank you!
– Cloth FACE MASK sewing tutorial here: https://youtu.be/RjIzW8uaxYs
– No-sew FACE MASK with BANDANA here: https://youtu.be/Ibk6NsTPjfw
– If you find the video helpful, remember to Sub, like and share to your friends to help “Crafty Daily”
– If you want to make any handmade products, please comment below. We will assist you shortly.
– Facebook Page “Crafty Daily” here: https://www.facebook.com/craftydaily/
– Website Crafty Daily here: https://www.craftydaily.com/
© Copyright belongs to Crafty Daily
© Copyright by Crafty Daily – “Do not Reup”