Get my free unicorn and paper flower designs at https://jennifermaker.com/diy-unicorn-paper-flowers
If you know someone who loves unicorns, this is a perfect gift idea. This project is a great decoration to brighten up and add a splash of color to a bedroom, playroom, or office. This has glitter, flowers, personalization and it’s easy!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project at https://www.amazon.com/ideas/amzn1.account.AHTECS7ITMCAPWO4CDLEYTEEUWXQ/1OEGGZSF7SV7Y
* Shadow Box Frame (11″ x 14″) – https://amzn.to/2ZycPry
* Cricut Shimmer Vinyl in Black – https://amzn.to/3esIVZO
* Cricut Shimmer Vinyl in Fuschia – https://amzn.to/3eFpzkt
* Cricut Glitter Vinyl in Gold – https://amzn.to/2OuLW1m
* StrongGrip Transfer Tape – https://amzn.to/2CEfNBL
* 65-80 lb. solid core cardstock, such as Cricut Disturbia Cardstock Sampler – https://amzn.to/2ZzQA4t
* One Piece of Foam Core (to fit in frame) – https://amzn.to/2Ot4nmT
* Standard Grip Cutting Mat – https://amzn.to/2CAGdEu
* Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue Sticks – https://amzn.to/2CBUTD9
* Finger caps (to protect your fingers from the hot glue) – https://amzn.to/2J1HLL9
* Quilling Tool – https://amzn.to/30mbHWU
* Weeding Tool
* Painter’s Tape
* A way to cut your vinyl and paper (I used the amazing Cricut — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w )
Design #271 – My free SVG design files(available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
Intrigued by paper flowers but just not sure what to make with them? I’ve got the project for you! This framed unicorn showcases paper flowers beautifully, and looks super cute to boot. Personalize it with a name and you’ve got a wonderful piece of decor or a lovely gift.
To make this project, you need a shadow box, which is a frame that is deep enough for you to put the flowers into without being squished. The one I am using is eleven by fourteen inches, and I’ll put the link to it below this video.
To make the paper flowers, you need 65 or 80 lb. cardstock in whatever colors you want. You’ll also need a glue gun and glue sticks, and I also recommend finger protectors to avoid getting burned.
The unicorn design inside the shadow box is made with permanent vinyl in a variety of colors. So you’ll also want some transfer tape and a weeding tool.
Finally, you just need a sheet of foamcore to apply your vinyl and paper flowers to — this also becomes the backing of your shadowbox.
So let me show you where to get my paper flower and unicorn designs, and then how to make the flowers and use them to create this personalized shadowbox.
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!