Get the free masquerade mask designs at https://jennifermaker.com/diy-masquerade-mask
Create a DIY Masquerade Mask using my free designs and decoration ideas!
Do you need a last minute costume? Make a DIY masquerade mask you can cut with a Cricut in minutes and decorate on the way to the costume party! You can use any of my different styles and use various cardstock options, to create a look that is totally YOU! If you have time, you can even make a custom t-shirt to complement your mask!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project
* High-quality 65 or 80 lb paper, like:
– 12″ x 12″ Cricut Sampler Poster Board – https://amzn.to/3nCgQXb
– 8.5″ x 11″Holographic Foil Cardstock – https://amzn.to/3OsFtRU
– 8.5″ x 11″ Silver Foil Cardstock – https://amzn.to/3bwP7UH
– 12″ x 12″ Black Glitter Cardstock – https://amzn.to/3nfYoTY
– 12″ x 12″ Gold Glitter Cardstock – https://amzn.to/3nlIes0
Craft glue like Bearly Precision Art – https://jennifermaker.com/bearlyart
* Decorations like Glitter Glue – https://amzn.to/3fujzkq
Sequins – https://amzn.to/3u663rD
Feathers – https://amzn.to/3ODFOAG
and craft glue or a hot glue gun – https://amzn.to/3RiX4MA
* A way to secure the mask, like a 12″ x 1/8″ Wooden Dowel (and a few to make a drying rack if you paint it like I did with gold acrylic paint and a paintbrush) or Ribbon, at least 4′ long and scissors
* A method to cut your cardstock, I used the amazing Cricut Maker 3 with a Green StandardGrip Machine Mat 12” x 12, but you can also use the Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, the Cricut Explore, or the Cricut Joy for the smaller masks
* Tools like a brayer, weeding tool, scraper, and disposable gloves and butcher paper to keep clean during decorating
* Design #434 My free SVG/PDF/DXF DIY Masquerade Mask design collection (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!