Get the free pull-tab tags at https://jennifermaker.com/diy-christmas-gift-tags
Learn how to make easy pull-tab DIY Christmas gift tags with my easy pattern! When I made my tear-away gift tags a few years ago, I had no idea how popular they’d become! I’m always delighted to see people make them year after year for Christmas gifts. So I thought it would be fun to have more designs, and I’m happy to share more pull-tab shapes so you can make your own DIY Christmas gift tags this year!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project at https://www.amazon.com/ideas/amzn1.account.AHTECS7ITMCAPWO4CDLEYTEEUWXQ/1XJPBC7Q0V7JO
* Sparkle Paper – https://amzn.to/3F81xMK – or Foil Poster Board – https://shrsl.com/3b6yt – or 65-110 lb. Cardstock – 12″ x 12″
* Tacky Glue – https://amzn.to/3E1sCkh – or double-sided tape
* (Optional) A pen to write your names inside
* (Optional) String or ribbon
* A way to cut your cardstock or poster board – I used the Cricut Maker but you can also use the Cricut Joy, Cricut Maker 3, or any of the Explore Series machines, or just cut by hand with scissors or a craft knife — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w )
* Green Standard Grip machine mat
* XL Scraper
* Weeding Tool
* Design #360 – My free gift tag SVG/DXF/PDF design files (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!