Get the free 3D Woodland Animal patterns at https://jennifermaker.com/3d-woodland-animals
Create layered 3D woodland animals with interchangeable backgrounds with this beginner-friendly project!
I love seasonal decor because it makes refreshing your surroundings so very easy! That’s my goal with these cute 3D woodland animals designs. Each animal SVG comes in a layered background to represent spring, summer, winter, or fall. Additionally, the animals are separate from the rest of the pieces, so they’re interchangeable. These are like, dare I say it, paper Garanimals — the mix-and-match outfits kids wore in the ’70s (yes, including me). I think you’re going to LOVE these fun animal frames!
I appreciate every subscriber.
It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project at https://a.co/0wctTm6
* Several sheets of 65 lb 12″ x 12″ cardstock – https://amzn.to/3DkTOud
* Craft glue like Bearly Precision Art – https://jennifermaker.com/bearlyart
* Adhesive Foam Pop Dots, 0.24″ – https://amzn.to/3D44Ypy
* 9″ x 9″ Shadow Box Frames – https://amzn.to/3APJuLS
* A method to cut your cardstock — I used the amazing Cricut Maker 3 but you can also use the Cricut Maker or the Cricut Explore Series with a Green StandardGrip Machine Mat 12″ x 12″. But you can also make the animals alone on a Cricut Joy! – https://jennifermaker.com/which-cricut-should-i-buy/
* Tools including a weeding tool, brayer, spatula, scraper, and scissors
* Design #436 (My free 3D Woodland Animals SVG/PDF/DXF design files (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!