Cricut Maker for Beginners: Get the free printable handbook at https://jennifermaker.com/cricutkickoff
Cricut Kickoff is a FREE series of online classes to help you get your Cricut setup for success! This is my Cricut Maker for Beginners class.
This first lesson on Cricut Maker for beginners helps you unbox and setup your Cricut Maker cutting machine, then make your first cut!
Topics Covered In This Lesson on the Cricut Maker:
* What is a Cricut Maker cutting machine
* What’s in the box
* Internet connection requirements
* How to connect the Cricut Maker to a Mac, Windows, iPad/iPhone, and Android
* How to power on your Cricut Maker
* A tour of all of the important features and buttons of the Cricut Maker
* How to put cardstock on a cutting mat and load it into the Cricut Maker
* How to remove the cardstock without ripping or curling it
Watch the Cricut Maker for Beginners Lesson 2 edited video at:
Watch the Cricut Maker for Beginners Lesson 3 edited video at:
Classes were recorded LIVE in Jennifer’s craft room where she setup a brand new Cricut Maker step by step to guide you along and help you get making awesome things!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
#cricut #cricutmaker #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a live you love!
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!