Use Cricut Infusible Inks to decorate ceramic coasters using the Infusible Ink pens and markers!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
* Cricut Infusible Ink Pens – https://fxo.co/1164423/basicspens
* Cricut round coasters – https://fxo.co/1164423/roundcoasters
* Heat Resistant tape – https://fxo.co/1164423/tape
* A EasyPress or Heat Press – see https://amzn.to/2F5QBm4
* LightGrip (blue) mat – https://amzn.to/2CvyPZj
* White cardstock – https://amzn.to/2svjBQG
* Butcher paper (inside your package of transfer sheets)
* Scissors and tweezers – https://amzn.to/2CSAhDN
* Lint-free cloth – https://amzn.to/2Zx4S4c
* A way to cut the project (I used the amazing Cricut — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w )
* My free SVG cut file (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
#cricut #cricutmade #infusibleink
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!