Get free Cricut Card designs at https://jennifermaker.com/cricut-cards
Learn how to make Cricut cards and design your own! Cricut cards are so much fun to make! But if you haven’t made them before, it can take some time to learn all the different ways to make them. There are simple card designs that you can make in just a few minutes with just cardstock – they’re almost instant gratification! And there are so many ways to actually cut the designs depending on the machine you have! I’m really impressed by the Cricut card mat and all the designs it makes possible. If you just want to know where to start with cardmaking on your Cricut, this tutorial is for you! And if you’re ready to start experimenting with your own designs, I’ll go over the basics!
I appreciate every subscriber. It’s free and easy to subscribe — just click here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (contains my affiliate links):
View my Amazon shopping list with the exact items we used to make this project at https://a.co/25g3ffg
* 65 lb 12″ x 12″ Cardstock to make your own cards in the different colors you choose – https://cricut.pxf.io/DVGaZo
* 65 lb 8.5″ x 11″ Silver Cardstock if you want to make your own Inserts – https://amzn.to/3LIkisY
* Cricut Cards if you’d prefer to use pre-made blank cards and/or inserts, such as Cricut Insert Cards, Rainbow Scales Sampler in S40 at https://cricut.pxf.io/rnrWy5 or the R20 Cutaway Cards at https://cricut.pxf.io/Aoe5Qx
* A method to cut your Cricut Cards — I used the amazing Cricut Maker 3 but you can also use the Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air, Cricut Explore, or the Cricut Joy machine – https://cricut.pxf.io/Zd5EjQ
* For Explore/Maker: Cricut Classic Fine Point Pen Set (Explore/Maker) or * For Joy: Cricut Fine Point Pet Set (Joy) – http://cricut.pxf.io/YgGGLq
* For Explore/Maker: Cricut Green StandardGrip Machine Mat (12” x 12) or Cricut Card Mat – 2×2; or For Joy: Cricut Joy 4.5″ x 6.25″ Card Mat – https://cricut.pxf.io/KemE3n
* Scraper, Scoring Tool (if you want to make a card without using Cricut Card packs), and a Brayer – https://cricut.pxf.io/MXxxQK
* Design # 398 – My free template (available in my free resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library)
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Follow me at:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jennifermakercrafts
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for more video tutorials to craft a life you love!
Introduction: PixelBytes (my child!)
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker original!